Anoka County Government Center
2100 Third Ave.
Anoka, MN 55303-5024
Ph:763-324-4700 (Admin Front Desk)
Commissioner Reinert lives with his wife Lisa of 31 years in Lino Lakes, where they raised three daughters. One is married and lives in Lino Lakes, one lives in New York and one lives in Seattle. Commissioner Reinert has been a resident in the area for 45 years.
Commissioner Reinert represents District 6 in Anoka County, which includes the Township of Linwood, and the Cities of Centerville, Circle Pines, Columbus, Lexington, Lino Lakes and Blaine.
Commissioner Reinert has been named to serve on the following committees for Anoka County: Management Committee; Airport; Airport Advisory Commission; Human Services; Vice Chair of the Parks; Property Records and Taxation; Community Corrections Advisory Board; Anoka County Housing and Redevelopment Authority; Anoka County Regional Railroad Authority; Metropolitan Mosquito Control District; Law Library Board of Trustees; Library Board; East Central Juvenile Center Advisory Board; Anoka County Extension; Lead Commissioner in matters relating to Aging, Pipeline Safety, Historical Society, Maps; Centennial Community Network; AMC Policy Committee.
Commissioner Reinert was elected to the County Board after an extensive service career in his hometown of Lino Lakes and continues to volunteer and be involved with many community organizations. His top priorities have always been public safety, roads, controlling over taxation and preserving our quality of life.
Prior civic/volunteer experience:
- 10 Years – Mayor of Lino Lakes.
- 10 Years – Lino Lakes City Council prior to becoming mayor.
- 3 Years – Lino Lakes Park Board.
- 7 Years – President of Lino Lakes Economic Development Authority.
- 7 Years – Anoka County Joint Law Enforcement Committee.
- 11 Years – Centennial Fire District Steering Committee.
- 4 Years – Anoka County Fire Protection Council (and Finance Committee).
- 8 Years – Sons of the American Legion Member.
- 2 Years – Chain of Lakes Rotary Club.
- 3 years – Lino Lakes Lions Club.
- 1 Year – President of Lino Lakes Yellow Ribbon Network (and lead effort to establish).
- Currently leading an effort to establish a Lino Lakes veterans memorial.
- American Legion kitchen crew.
Commissioner Reinert has also been in business for the past 35 years and uses his experience as a business owner when working on government issues. He brings business fundamentals to government to help manage budgets and operate with better efficiency. He is currently president and co-founder of MNPHARM SBC, a bio-material manufacturer.
Commissioner Reinert is also an active outdoorsman and enjoys hunting, fishing, boating, snowmobiling, mountain biking and more.
To find your commissioner district, go to the Minnesota Secretary of State's Polling Place Finder at pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us
and enter your home address.
To find commissioner terms of office and committee appointments, see the Anoka County Public Officials Guide