I understand the following about Heritage Lab:
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. • DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FORM. An invoice will be generated and sent to you after confirmation of your registration date. • Due to station size constraints, if your total group size (including adults) exceeds 35, your group may be split into 2 or more groups. Small groups may be combined with other groups. • Registrations will be held until Friday, May 17 and scheduled based on dates selected and space available. • Openings available after May 17 will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. • Confirmations for registrations received by May 17 will be sent out via email on Friday, May 24. We ask that any adjustments for student numbers be made by Friday, August 30; any changes must be approved before final. • All student numbers are considered final at noon one week before your scheduled date and refunds are not available after that point. We appreciate any notifications of changes in numbers leading up to your program date.
The fee is $5/person (+ tax) for all participants ages 4 and up. If you are tax exempt, please send a copy of your Certificate of Exemption.
• There is no charge for up to 3 adults per group; this also applies to homeschool groups. We will adjust for the adults on your invoice.
• Payment must be received prior to your scheduled Heritage Lab date. If pre-payment is not possible, please call 763-324-3350 to make other arrangements. Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted.
• Please notify us of participant number changes, but fees are not refundable within one week of your program date. Your group is financially responsible for the number of participants submitted on your registration form.
Buses/cars must arrive by 9:45 a.m. and depart at 1:50 p.m. Please notify us if that is not possible.
• Please consolidate participant lunches into a large container(s) for the entire class/group. Please mark the leader name in large letters on the outside of the container (laundry baskets or storage totes work well).
• Heritage Lab continues rain or shine. In the case of inclement weather, registrants will be called by 8:15 a.m. Lab will then take place indoors at Wargo Nature Center.
• Heritage Lab is within the Rice Creek Chain of Lakes Park Reserve, located on the east side of Co. Rd. 14 (Main St.) in Lino Lakes, across from the entrance to the Wargo Nature Center. We invite you to visit the Wargo Nature Center across the street on your way back to school!
Heritage Lab is within Rice Creek Chain of Lakes Park Reserve, located on the east side of Co. Rd. 14 (Main St.) in Lino Lakes, across from the entrance to Wargo Nature Center. We invite you to visit Wargo Nature Center across the street on your way back to school!
Maximum of 8
$5 plus tax per student
No charge for up to 3 adults
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD CHOICE DATES. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate all the requests for Fridays. Please choose an alternate day besides Fridays.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field