How your property is classified and/or the tax amount, will determine when your taxes are due.
- Residential homestead, cabins, commercial/industrial and residential non-homestead property with a bill over $100 is due May 15 and October 15
- Agricultural homestead and agricultural non-homestead property with a bill over $100 is due May 15 and Nov 15
- All real estate property with the tax bill amount of $100 and under are all due May 15 (At the December 14, 2010 Anoka County Board Meeting, Resolution #2010-171 was passed allowing property owners who have multiple parcels (linked property) with aggregate taxes exceeding $100 to make payments in two installments as provided for in Minn. Stat. § 279.01, subd. 1.)
- Personal property - structures located on leased government land with a bill over $50 may be paid in 2 installments on May 15 and October 15
- All other personal property taxes are due in full on May 15
- Manufactured Homes over $50 are due August 31 and November 15
- Manufactured Homes $50 and under are due August 31
- If any of the due dates fall on a weekend, the taxes are due the next business day.