Enjoy the simple elegance of this restored estate for your next meeting, reception, or celebration. The estate offers seating room, fireplace room, dining room, kitchen, three-season porch, and the nearby gazebo. Catered or off-site food preparation only. Whether you are planning a small or large event, the Riedel Farmhouse will lend elegance and style to your plans.
The facility offers an accessible ramp to the entrance door, but due to the historic nature of the building, thresholds and door widths are not fully accessible.
Built in the 1880's, this former home of dairy farmer Albin E. Riedel now serves as a special event facility. Anoka County acquired the property in the 1980's and has recently renovated the interior finishes, re-landscaped the grounds, and renewed all furnishings. The 140 acre Riverfront Regional Park features biking and walking trails, picnicking, a boat launch, and plenty of open play areas.
- Available rental hours are 7 a.m. to midnight (not available on Christmas Day or Thanksgiving Day).
- Beer and wine are permitted with a permit and appropriate insurance coverage.
- $380 for up to 4 hours of use, $95 per hour for additional time
- A $200 damage deposit is required.
- 100 person capacity May through October (Maximum capacity is based on 50 people indoors and 50 people in the gazebo).
- Pavilion has 4 by 4 feet picnic tables.
- 50 person capacity October through April.
- All food must be catered or prepared off-site. The kitchen is not a commercially licensed kitchen and can only be used for staging or reheating purposes.
- There are two 20-amp electrical outlets and one 15-amp electrical outlet located in the kitchen for your use.
- Facility may be pre-arranged for your event (for a fee) and includes 6 - 8 by 30 feet tables, 7 - 36 inch round tables and 50 folding chairs.
- May through October, the 7 - 36 inch round tables and folding chairs may be used on the deck.
- Dining room set includes large table with 10 chairs.
- Meeting "break-out" rooms and clothes changing rooms are available on the second (upper) level.