COVID-19 Updates for Restaurants, Hotels, Pools, Food Trucks and Body Art Establishments
Please see the below information about required business closures and proper safety precautions for food service preparation/delivery.
Information regarding food service, restaurants and places of public accommodation:
- All dining rooms must be closed. Will be monitored by police and Public Health Agencies. Subject to a $1000 fine and up to 90 days in jail if found in violation.
- Buffets and salad bars must be closed.
- No self serve condiments.
- Body art establishments must be closed.
- All public pools must be closed.
- Hotels are allowed open, but no continental breakfasts.
- Food Trucks may operate but follow social distancing guidelines and no self serve condiments.
- Food Delivery Safety Fact Sheet
- FAQ: ExecutiveOrder 20-04: Providing for the Temporary
Closure of Bars, Restaurants, and Other Places of
- Important reminders for senior citizens
- COVID-19 Employee Illness and Exclusion
- Hazardous Waste Generator COVID-19 Information
Minnesota Department of Health:
Centers for Disease Control
Links to PDFs of Executive Orders
Executive Order 20-04
Providing for Temporary Closure of Bars, Restaurants, and Other Places of Public Accommodation
Executive Order 20-08
Clarifying Public Accommodations Subject to Executive Order 20-04
Executive Order 20-18
Continuing the Closure of Bars, Restaurants, and Other Places of Public Accommodation
Executive Order 20-20
Directing Minnesotans to Stay at Home
The Environmental Services unit within the Public Health and Environmental Services Department provides services to protect, promote, and improve the environment in Anoka County. The goal of these services is to prevent the public’s exposure to environmental hazards. The types of services offered are the following:
- Regulation of food and lodging establishments, public swimming pools, hazardous and solid waste disposal and body art establishments
- Education resources on food safety, groundwater protection and hazardous waste management and disposal.
- Please contact your local City for mold, pest or rental housing issues