The Anoka County Library has lockers for contactless hold pickup at four library locations. With a simple scan of their library card, anyone can pick up their available holds from one of these convenient locker systems. The reserved items will already be checked out to your account, so you can simply take your items and go. For added convenience, patrons can use the application on the right to request a key fob that will allow them to access the lockers outside of library open hours.
How it Works
- Patrons request their items from the catalog or mobile app and choose one of our locker library locations as their pickup library. The locker library locations are listed as: Johnsville Library Hold Locker, Mississippi Library Hold Locker, Northtown Library Hold Locker, and St. Francis Library Hold Locker.
- Patrons will receive an email letting them know when the items are ready for pickup. You must have an email address in your library account to use the locker systems. If you haven't added an email address to your account, please visit one of our branches or email us to add an address.
- Patrons come to the library during open hours, or if they've been granted key fob access, during the extended locker hours. At the locker system, they follow the onscreen instructions to open the locker assigned to them.
- Patrons take their items and shut the locker door behind them.
Where Are The Lockers Located?
The lockers are located at four library locations:
- Johnsville Library
In the entrance lobby along the right-side wall
- Mississippi Library
In the entrance lobby near the bathroom door
- Northtown Library
At the northern entrance (to the right of the main entrance), in the room on the right
- St. Francis Library*
The room on the right at the entrance
* St. Francis Library Lockers currently unavailable during that building's renovation.
What are the Extended Hours?
Patrons who apply for and receive a key fob will get access to the locker systems at times when the library is closed.
|6:00 am - 10:00 pm|