Virtual Hiring Events
SAVE THE DATE for our next Virtual Hiring Event! Wednesday, July 28th from 10:30am-12:30pm.
Create your Career Profile at https://anokacounty.easyvirtualfair.com AND register for the career fair at https://careerforcemn.com/blaine.
- Easy to join with your cell phone or computer.
- Interact with area employers virtually through chat and video interviewing.
- Upload and exchange your resume with potential employers.
- Need help updating your resume or brushing up on interviewing skills? Register for a one-one-on-one appointment at https://careerforcemn.com/blaine or call 763-324-2300
Upcoming Hiring Events - List of Employers in Attendance.
- July 28th Hiring Event Flyer
- August 4th Hiring Event Flyer
- August 4th Healthcare Hiring Event
- August 11th Hiring Event Flyer
- Click here for the 2021 scheduled Easy Virtual Fair Hiring Events.
|Touchstone Mental Health||Dunkin Donuts|
|Touchdown Tile||RMR Services|
Construction Training and Placement
Providing Highway Heavy Construction Occupation - Training and Employment Preparation for Qualified Individuals
The Minnesota Departments of Transportation and Employment and Economic Development are offering job training opportunities for women and minorities who are underrepresented in the highway construction industry.
The program is offered to prepare qualified candidates for employment in MnDOT-associated highway construction projects.
Qualified participants may receive training and job retention services. Program assistance may also include help with purchasing basic tools, work clothing, and specific expenses associated with finding and keeping a job.
Individuals interested in the program must fill out the application. More information on the program can be found on our website at CareerForceMN.com or by contacting: