Please use the following information to track the status of your submitted application. The Coon Rapids and Blaine Passport office CANNOT view any information about your application once submitted.
You can check your application status online or by phone
You will need the following information (OF THE APPLICANT):
- Last Name
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Last Four Digits of Social Security Number
- Access the Online Passport Status System to check your application status.
- It takes 7-10 business days after you applied for your application to be trackable online.
- You can request to receive automatic email updates on the status of your application by entering your email address after accessing your application on the Online Passport Status System.
Check By Phone
OR call TTY at 1-888-874-7793 to speak to a Customer Service Representative (Se habla español)
Haven’t Received Your Passport?
If the Online Passport Status System or the National Passport Information Center say your newly-issued passport has been mailed out, but you have not received it after 10 business days, please contact the National Passport Information Center.
If you do not report the non-receipt of your passport within 90 days from the date the passport was issued, you will be required to reapply and pay all applicable fees.
Has Your Address Changed?
If the mailing address you provided on your application or your child’s application has changed and you’re waiting for a U.S. passport book, passport card, or return of citizenship evidence documents, please contact the National Passport Information Center.
If you want to receive your passport at an address other than your own, or an address where you are not registered, the passport must be sent “In Care Of” someone else.