31 Days of Biking
Celebrate National Bike Month Virtually!
Although we may not be able to celebrate National Bike Month in person, we still want you to participate in bike related activities throughout the month of May in honor of National Bike Month. Plus you can win some fun prizes!
We challenge you to try to bike everyday during the month of May - it doesn’t matter how far or where you go, just try to bike everyday. You’ll get a free goodie bag just for signing up.
If you bike every day for the month of May, you’ll get a free $15 gift card to a local retailer. Plus you’ll be entered to win some awesome drawings.
Here’s how it works -
- Take the pledge to participate in 31 Days of Biking - you’ll automatically receive a FREE biking goodie bag
- Each week, Commute Solutions will send you an email to track your trip. It will also include a bike related activity to complete such as bike bingo or a scavenger hunt that you can complete to win different prizes!
- Make it simple to track your trips each day - sign up for Strava, join the Anoka County Commute Solutions cycling club, and use this app to track your trip - Anoka County Commute Solutions Cycling Club can be found here
- Use the hashtag #31DaysofBiking on any social media platform for a chance to win a $20 Target Gift Card -- we’ll be giving away 10 throughout the month of May!
Grand Prize Winner will receive a FREE Bicycle from Erik’s Bike Shop ($800 Value) (Must bike at least 20 of the 31 Days in May in order to be eligible for Grand Prize)
Here are some of the challenges you can win prizes for!
- Biking the most miles
- Biking in the most cities
- Biking Scavenger Hunt
- Bike Bingo
- The Most Unique Biking Cargo & Much More!
- All contest details will be outlined upon registration