Anoka County Transit & COVID-19
Traveler Transit Link & Metro Mobility
Stay home and stay safe. Anyone can use Transit Link or Metro Mobility to order groceries and household essentials from a store that has online shopping and local pick up. They will pick up your order and deliver to your house. The service is provided Monday through Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. and is free – no fares for delivery.
- Four-bag limit remains in effect.
- Pickups must be scheduled at a commercial location and drivers will verify your photo ID at drop-off.
- You can book same day or in advance, for groceries & household essentials. You’ll receive your delivery within 60 minutes of scheduled pickup time.
- Just tell the store Metro Mobility or Transit Link is picking up and provide us your order number for pick up.
Contact Transit Link at (651) 602 - 5465 -- For travel in Anoka County, the prompts are 1, 1 and 1.
- Contact Metro Mobility at (651) 602 - 1111.
A minimum of two days’ notice is required.
Transit Link is also offering free delivery of goods from food shelves. You can schedule a pickup through the food shelf or a Transit Link customer service representative.
Metro Transit Bus Service in Anoka County
- Route 10
- Route 801 - Weekday Service
- Route 805 - Saturday Service
- Route 831 -
- Route 850-
- Route 852 -
- Route 865-
Metro Transit Customer Guidelines
- All riders must wear a face covering on all Metropolitan Council buses and trains, Metro Mobility, and Transit Link Vehicles.
- Masks are available on buses for customers who are not wearing their own.
- Metro Mobility Delivers food from food shelves - More information found here