Courts COVID-19 Updates
How do I Access the Court?
For updates on COVID-19 please visit www.mncourts.gov and to get copies of Supreme Court Order ADM20-8001.
- Courthouse: Dropbox (inside the building before the Security Checkpoint)
- Fax: 763-712-3247
- Online: www.mncourts.gov
- Email: [email protected] (option only for non-attorneys, non-government agencies; self-represented can use eMail) [email protected] (option for court customers with questions)
If your filing is time sensitive (i.e. OFP, HRO) once we receive your filing, court staff will contact you by telephone at the number you provide to the Court.
Place fine payments in an envelope with your court file number and phone number inside the dropbox or mail them to Court Administration using the address below. The dropbox is inside the building before the Security Checkpoint. Payments can be taken over the phone at 763-760-6540 or by mailing to the address listed below. Restitution payments cannot be taken over the phone.
For information about Courts, including court forms, visit www.mncourts.gov. Please limit use of fax or eMail to file your documents that are urgent or time sensitive. This will aid Courts in dedicating resources.
Please mail those things that are not time-sensitive and include the appropriate filing fee. Find mailing addresses here.
Listed below are Court phone numbers you can call to reach someone during business hours:
- Main Line - 763-760-6700
- Civil - 763-760-6810
- Probate - 763-760-6809
- Family - 763-760-6808
- Child Support - 763-760-6807
- Juvenile - 763-760-6565
- Jury - 763-760-6583
- Court Records - 763-760-6550
- Criminal/Traffic - 763-760-6610
- Assignments - 763-760-6575
Anoka County Court Administration
Anoka County Courthouse
2100 Third Avenue
Anoka, MN 55303-2489