Libraries Transform Contest
To celebrate the transformation of the Centennial Library,
we are giving away 10 IQ Kitchen Kits!
Bring a piece of the IQ Kitchen home with you! Continue exploring, creating, & learning wherever you go. To enter to win, tell us how Anoka County Library (ACL) has impacted your life by sharing your Libraries Transform story on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Tell us what you love about Anoka County Library, how you use the library, or how ACL has impacted your life with text, photos, and/or video
- You must tag/mention us in your post so that we can see your entry.
- Facebook: @anokacountylibrary Instagram: @AnokaCoLibrary Twitter: @AnokaCoLibrary
- Use #ACLTransforms
- We will randomly draw 10 winners from all of the submissions across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Submit multiple stories for multiple chances to win.
- Drawing will take place Tuesday, July 2nd. Winners will be notified via direct message on the platform they submit their story.
- Prizes can be picked up at the ACL branch of your preference.
Official Contest Rules:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to anyone who submits an entry on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and who is able to pick up the prize at an Anoka County Library branch location in Anoka County, MN. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Anoka County Library as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, June 24, 2019 12:00AM CDT and ending Monday, July 1, 2019 11:59PM CDT. All online entries must be received by Monday, July 1, 2019 11:59PM CDT.
4. How to Enter: Submit your Anoka County Library transforms story via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with #ACLTransforms AND tag/mention Anoka County Library (Facebook: @anokacountylibrary Instagram:@AnokaCoLibrary Twitter: @AnokaCoLibrary). Libraries Transform stories can be text, photos, and/or videos sharing what you love about Anoka County Library, how you use the library, or how Anoka County Library makes an impact in your life. Multiple entries allowed across the different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
5. Prizes: Each Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive one IQ Kitchen Kit including (1) “Make This” book, (1) tape measure, (1) Rubik’s cube key chain, (1) apron, and (1) herb planter. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Anoka County Library to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Anoka County Library. Ten winners will be selected. Winners will be notified by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Anoka County Library shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Anoka County Library’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Anoka County Library, anyone acting on behalf of Anoka County Library, and Anoka County Library’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Anoka County Library, 707 County Road 10 NE, Blaine, MN 55434-2398 Ph: 763-324-1500
10. The Contest hosted by Anoka County Library is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.