Attention Transit Users
Due to Civil Unrest, Metro Transit has suspended all transit services including Anoka County Traveler Fixed Route buses 801, 805, and 831, the Northstar Train, light rails, and buses through Monday, June 1. This is for the safety of riders and drivers. This does not include Transit Link or Metro Mobility in certain areas.
Let Metro Mobility and Transit Link Pick Up Your Groceries
Stay home and stay safe. Anyone can use Transit Link or Metro Mobility to order groceries and household essentials online from a store that has online shopping and local pick up. Transit Link will pick up your order and deliver to your house. The service is provided Monday through Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. and is free – no fares for delivery.
- You can book same day or in advance, for groceries and household essentials, You’ll receive your delivery within 60 minutes of scheduled pickup time.
- Just tell the store Metro Mobility or Transit Link is picking up and provide us your order number for pick up.
- Four-bag limit remains in effect.
- Pickups must be scheduled at a commercial location and drivers will verify your photo ID at drop-off.
- Contact Transit Link at (651) 602 - 5465
- Contact Metro Mobility at (651) 602 - 1111
Transit Link is also offering free delivery of goods from food shelves. You can schedule a pick up through the food shelf or a Transit Link customer Service representative.
Attention Essential Workers
Both Transit Link and Metro Mobility will provide free rides for Essential Works, who may be employed in economic sectors such as healthcare and public health, law enforcement and public safety, food and agriculture, and transportation and logistics.
To be eligible for Transit Link, the customer must identify themselves as an Essential Worker at the time of booking and show the driver their employee letter indicating they are employed as an essential worker.
Metro Mobility is offering FREE rides to essential healthcare workers. All you need is an employee ID that shows you are employed in a heath care facility. Rides are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please visit Metro Mobility to determine your provider and the phone number to schedule.
Face coverings are now required on all Metropolitan Council buses and trains, Metro Mobility and Transit Link vehicles.
Service will not be denied, but if there is widespread non-compliance, additional steps may be taken.