Report a Concern or Request a Service

Use these forms to report a concern on an Anoka County road. If you're not sure the issue is on a county road, see how to determine who is responsible HERE.

Mailbox Damaged by Snowplow

Use the mailbox damaged by snowplow reporting form.

Pothole Reporting

Use the pothole reporting form to report a pothole on a county road. State highways and interstate roadways, including entrance and exit ramps are maintained by Minnesota Department of Transportation, you can report a pothole on a state highway online.

Report a Dead Animal

 Use this form to report a dead animal on a county road.

Report a County Traffic Signal or Sign Issue

Use this form for traffic issues such as signal problems or for a damaged sign. To report signal outages or sign knockdowns during business hours, call our office at 763-324-3100. Outside of business hours, please call 911.

Report a County Roadway


Use this form to report other county roadway concerns.


City Street Issues

To report a street maintenance, signage or street lighting issue on a city street, contact the proper authority in your city.

How Do I Remove Striping Paint from my Vehicle?

Anoka County uses a waterborne latex paint for the yellow and white roadway lines. If you get some on your vehicle, it should be removed as soon as possible. Some suggestions for removal are:
  • Using a pressure washer found at a self-service car wash. If done right away should remove all of the paint from the vehicle without damaging the vehicles finish.
  • Using a solution of hot water, ammonia (one cup per gallon of water) and soap. The area with paint may need to be soaked multiple times until the paint softens, so it can be rinsed.
  • Using isopropyl alcohol on a soft rag and pressing it against the painted area will also soften the paint so it can be rinsed.  Claim Information:

Anoka County is not responsible for the cost of removing traffic paint from vehicles that cross wet roadway lines, nor any damage caused by owner while attempting to remove the paint. The county will, however, allow you to present your information by filling out a Liability Claim Form. Someone from the county Risk Management Department will contact you.
  Citizens Claim Service Instructions and Liability Claim Form


Along with several cities, Anoka County watches for problems reported through the SeeClickFix website.  You can learn more about SeeClickFix and see the Anoka County watch area at