Current Ads for Bid
Announcements / Bid Documents
Anoka County has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network (QuestCDN). This is a web based initiative, that delivers the County’s construction project advertisements and bid documents to Contractors in a more timely and cost effective way. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and the Anoka County website will include the Quest project number needed to access the electronic bid documents. Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- Contractors or other individuals may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. A fee is charged only for the bid documents that are downloaded.
- Bid documents in electronic format are a fraction of the cost of paper documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format, so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- There is an option to print just the pages needed, helping to reduce waste.
- If addenda are issued, holders of bid documents will automatically be notified by email to return to the website to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without cost.
- Planholder lists and project bid results will be available on the website.
- QuestCDN can be contacted at 952-233-1632 for any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading or working with the digital bid documents.
ELECTRONIC BIDDING INFORMATION
Take me to current project bids utilizing QuestCDN Opens a New Window.
Contract Number = QuestCDN Project Number
Contractor ID Number = the bidder's QuestCDN Member Number
For additional assistance with electronic bidding, contact QuestCDN directly at 952-233-1632
For additional assistance with electronic bid bonds, contact Surety2000 directly at 800-660-3263
CURRENT ADS FOR BID
Thursday, April 11, 2019
City of Blaine
National Sports Center Access Road and Parking Lots, from 105th Avenue NE to 109th Avenue NE Opens a New Window.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
City of Oak Grove
CSAH 13 (Cedar Drive) from 380' North of CSAH 22 (Viking Boulevard) to BNSF Railroad East Crossing Surface Opens a New Window.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Cities of Columbia Heights and Hilltop
Flashing Beacon Systems - CSAH 4 Monroe Street to East of Jackson Street SAP 002-604-009 Opens a New Window.
Friday, March 1, 2019
City of Andover
CSAH 78 (Hanson Boulevard) from 139th Lane NW to Bluebird Street N.W., SP 002-678-022 Opens a New Window.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
City of Columbus
CSAH 54 (West Freeway Drive) from 3500' North of 147th Avenue NE and CSAH 23, SAP 002-654-003 Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.