Road Construction Projects
- 125th Avenue (CSAH 14) between Lexington Avenue and Opal Street Improvement Project
- Cedar Drive NW (CSAH 13) Bridge Replacement Project
- Freeway Drive West (CSAH 54) Realignment
- Hanson Boulevard (CSAH 78) Railway Grade Separation Project
- Hanson Boulevard (CSAH 78) Reconstruction Project - Jay St/139th Avenue to CSAH 18 /Crosstown Boulevard Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
- Lexington Avenue (CSAH 17) and Broadway Avenue (CSAH 18) Intersection Improvement Projectns a New Window. Opens a New Window. Main <aom Opens a New Window.
Road Design Projects
- 125th Avenue (CSAH 14) Reconstruction from Aberdeen Street to Radisson Road (CSAH 52)ns a New Window.
- Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. irth Opens a New Window Opens a New Window.Birch Street (CSAH 34) Reconstruction Project - Ware Road through Birch Court Opens a New Window.
- Broadway Avenue (CSAH 18) Shoulder and Turn Lane Construction - between Potomac St and Kettle River Boulevard Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
- Bunker Lake Boulevard (CSAH 116) between Jefferson Street and Aberdeen Street
- Bunker Lake Boulevard (CSAH 116) at Trunk Highway 47
- Foley Boulevard (CSAH 11) - BNSF Railway Grade Separation
- Hanson Boulevard (CSAH 78) Reconstruction Project - Northdale Boulevard to Main Street Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
- Osborne Road (CSAH 8) Transportation Improvement Project Opens a New Window.
Joint Projects with Other Agencies
2019 Anoka County Construction Rehabilitation Projects
Over the course of the 2019 construction season, Anoka County will be overlaying several highways with new pavement. Before this occurs, crews will be doing pre-construction work, such as tree clearing and grubbing. To view the maps and construction brochure of the projects, see below:
Weekly updates of the rehabilitation program can be found on the Construction Weekly page. Opens a New Window.
2019 Pipe Replacement Schedule
The Pipe Replacement Schedule and Location Map can be found here:
Current Construction and Detours Map
View the Construction and Detours Map to access this interactive tool and find information about road construction projects, roadway and intersection closures, detour maps, road maintenance, and more.
Roadwork by Other Agencies
Roadwork by Other Agencies has moved to its own page! Look for Other Agencies on the Highway Department Homepage.