Road Construction Projects
- Foley Boulevard (CSAH 11) Reconstruction, from Egret to Northdale (CSAH 12)Opens a New Window.
- Opens a New Window. Hanson Boulevard (CSAH 78) Railway Grade Separation Project
- Lake Drive (CSAH 23) Access Management Project - between Pascal Avenue and Village Parkway
- Lake Drive (CSAH 23) Roundabout Construction Opens a New Window.
- Main Street (CSAH 14) Rehabilitation Project - between Opal Street and 4th AvenueNew Window.
- Opens a New Window Opens a New WindoMain Street (CSAH 14) from 215 feet East of 7th Avenue (CSAH 7) to 350 feet West of Wedgewood Drive Opens a New Window. Main <aom Opens a New Window.
Road Design Projects
- Broadway Avenue (CSAH 18) Shoulder and Turn Lane Construction - between Potomac St and Kettle River Boulevard
- CSAH 13 (Cedar Drive NW) Bridge Replacement Project Opens a New Window.
- Freeway Drive West (CSAH 54) Realignment
- Hanson Boulevard (CSAH 78) Reconstruction Project - Jay St/139th Avenue to CSAH 18 /Crosstown Boulevard Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
- Hanson Boulevard (CSAH 78) Reconstruction Project - Northdale Boulevard to Main Street
- Lexington Avenue (CSAH 17) and Broadway Avenue (CSAH 18) Intersection Improvement Project
- Main Street (CSAH 14) between Lexington Avenue and Opal Street Improvement Project
- Foley Boulevard (CSAH 11) - BNSF Railway Grade Separation
2018 Anoka County Overlay Projects
Over the course of the 2018 construction season, Anoka County will be overlaying several highways with new pavement. Before this occurs, crews will be doing pre-construction work, such as tree clearing and grubbing. Weekly updates of the overlay program can be found on the Construction Weekly page. 2018 Construction Brochure Opens a New Window.
2018 Pipe Replacement Schedule
Current Construction and Detours Map
View the Construction and Detours Map to access this interactive tool and find information about road construction projects, roadway and intersection closures, detour maps, road maintenance, and more.
Roadwork by Other Agencies
Roadwork by Other Agencies has moved to it's own page! Look for Other Agencies on the Highway Department Homepage.