How to get Help

Cross Roads Sign

Treatment Providers in Anoka County

Substance Abuse Programs & Services:

Statewide Treatment Locator

College Students' Guide to Substance Abuse in College:

Services Provided to Residents of Anoka County are:

  • Information and referral
  • Financial eligibility (Rule 25 assessment) to access public funding to pay for chemical health treatment; to begin the eligibility determination process, download and fill out the Chemical Health Assessment (Rule 25) Application
  • Chemical use assessment (Rule 25) by a qualified assessor to determine appropriate treatment planning decisions
  • Case management to provide monitoring of people engaged in treatment and recovery.