Pay Library Bills
You can clear your account balance three different ways. Owing $10 or more will prevent access to some library services. Payments cannot be made by telephone.
- Pay online with a credit card. The minimum online payment amount is $5. There will be an additional 50 cent convenience fee added to each transaction by the service provider. Also, when you pay online, you must pay the entire balance that is due. There is no option for only paying part of your total owed.
- Pay with a credit card using the check-out stations in the library.
- Pay with cash, check, or credit card at the library service desk.
Steps to Use Online Payment
- Log in to your account with your library card barcode and PIN
- Select the Fines tab and review the fines and fees on your account.
- Click the Pay Now button to continue to the payment screen.
- Enter payment information (All payment fields are required. Email address for receipt is optional.)
- The Library uses a third-party provider, ProPay, Inc., to process fine payments. The transactions are protected by SSL certification.
- The payment system complies with PCI-DSS standards.
- Anoka County libraries do not collect or store any personal information or credit or debit card processing data.
- Library fines and fees are cleared automatically from your library account during the payment process.
- If your account continues to display outstanding fines and fees, please contact the Library for assistance.