With the opening of our remodeled facility in 2014, the Northtown Library offers additional services like study rooms, a large community room with a smartboard, beautiful reading areas, and of course more books, movies, and other great resources. In 2016, the Northtown Library added a drive-up materials return. Be sure to browse through our collections of songbooks, small engine repair manuals, or business resources.
- Reference and Information center
- Popular reading for all ages
- Storytimes offered regularly
- Free internet access, Wi-Fi, and office applications
- Free introductory Internet classes for adults by appointment
- Microfilm reader and printer
- Meeting room and six conference rooms available
- Selective U.S. Government Documents depository
The meeting room at the Northtown Library can hold 60 people and has 10 tables, wireless internet access, a Smartboard, and a kitchenette.
There are three conference rooms that can be booked online. These rooms can hold 1-6 people and have a portable white board available for use on request. One of the rooms, Study Room 112, has a large monitor on the wall available for use.
There are three additional conference rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis with a guarantee of 1 hour use. To reserve one of these rooms, please inquire at the service desk at the library.