With the opening of our remodeled facility in 2014, the Northtown Library offers additional services like study rooms, a large community room with a smartboard, beautiful reading areas, and of course more books, movies, and other great resources. In 2016, the Northtown Library added a drive-up materials return. Be sure to browse through our collections of songbooks, small engine repair manuals, or business resources.
- Reference and Information center
- Popular reading for all ages
- Storytimes offered regularly
- Free internet access, Wi-Fi, and office applications
- Free introductory Internet classes for adults by appointment
- Microfilm reader and printer
- Meeting room and six conference rooms available
- Selective U.S. Government Documents depository
The meeting room at the Northtown Library can hold 60 people and has 10 tables, wireless internet access, a Smartboard, and a kitchenette.
There are three conference rooms that can be booked online. These rooms can hold 1-6 people and have a portable white board available for use on request. One of the rooms, Study Room 112, has a large monitor on the wall available for use.
There are three additional conference rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis with a guarantee of 1 hour use. To reserve one of these rooms, please inquire at the service desk at the library.
Exhibit spaces are available at the Northtown Library for individuals and groups that want to exhibit items or collections in the library. Examples from past displays include: groups promoting social services, local events, local history, and collections from civic groups and individual hobbyists.