Get Help with Drug and Alcohol Problems

For information about Chemical Health Services call:
  • Adults: 763-422-3283
  • Adolescents: 763-712-2722
For information about eligibility for funding chemical health treatment call 763-422-7078.

Services provided to residents of Anoka County are:
  • Information and referral
  • Financial eligibility (Rule 24 assessment) to access public funding to pay for chemical health treatment; to begin the eligibility determination process, download and fill out the Chemical Health Assessment (Rule 25) Application
  • Chemical use assessment (Rule 25) by a qualified assessor to determine appropriate treatment planning decisions
  • Case management to provide monitoring of people engaged in treatment and recovery