Liquor License

This information applies only to Linwood Township.  All other liquor licensing in the county are handled by the cities.

How To Obtain
  • Fill out all three pages of the Liquor License application form and the Certification of Compliance form.
  • The application form must also be signed by a Notary Public.
  • Submit the forms with required fee to the Vital Statistics office (in person or via mail).

Required Forms

Required Identification
Notarization requires a Driver's License or State Identification Card.

Required Fees
  • Temp Beer Event - $50
  • Temp Liquor Event - $75

Contact Us

  1. Anoka County Government Center

    Vital Statistics
    2100 Third Ave.
    Anoka, MN 55303
    Contact Us

    Ph:  763-324-1360
    Fx:  763-324-1010


    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
  1. Forms of Payment Accepted

    The Anoka County Vital Statistics Office accepts cash, check, and credit card (VISA and MasterCard.)