Firewood Sale 2017
Call To Reserve Your Fireplace Cord:
Monday - Friday
The Anoka County Parks and Recreation Department will be holding a Public Firewood Sale from
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on:
Saturday, September 23
Saturday, October 14
The customer is responsible to transport firewood that is purchased within the guidelines established by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and Minnesota DNR to prevent the spread of Emerald Ash Borer and other invasive species. Firewood is not allowed to be purchased and moved outside of the quarantined area. State guidelines are available here.
Firewood will be sold by the fireplace cord (4 feet by 8 feet by 16 inches). The cost per fireplace cord is $90. Approximately 95% of the firewood is oak with a small percentage of other mixed woods, split and seasoned two years. The is a limit of 3 per household.
Please call 763-324-3300 to pre-register for a time slot to pick-up your firewood and to pre-pay (credit card only). Cash and check registrations are accepted, however, you must register in-person at the Bunker Hills Activity Center Building. Registration hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
There are a limited number of fireplace cords available.
- Pre-payment and pre-registration are required (call 763-324-3300).
- Registration deadline for the September 23 pick-up is September 21.
- Registration deadline for the October 14 pick-up is October 12.
- Telephone registrations are by credit card only. Walk-in registrations may pay with credit card, check, or cash.
- You must load and transport your own firewood.
- Pick-up will be at the Anoka County Parks Maintenance Facility located off of Bunker Lake Boulevard and Hanson Boulevard in Andover (check-in station will be located at the fence gate east of the Parks Maintenance Facility.
- A confirmation receipt will be mailed to all registered individuals. Please have your driver’s license with you for identification purposes.