To provide effective services with a focus on dignity and self-sufficiency
A community of connection and support
Economic Assistance including Public Assistance and Child Support Services is located at the Blaine Human Service Center. You can save time connecting with us online or by phone.
Economic Assistance Lobby closed:
The Economic Assistance lobby in the Blaine Human Services Center is closed until further notice. Contact information can be found below and in the Contact Us section to the right.
Where to Get Help
- Call the EZ Info Line at 763-422-7200 for information about programs and how to apply. If you call during office hours, you can also use the EZ info line to request an application or speak to a customer service representative.
- Apply for cash, SNAP, and emergency programs online, please go to mnbenefits.mn.gov. Interviews will be conducted over the phone by appointment.
- Minnesota Child Support Online - For those already participating in child support, the State of Minnesota has a secure interactive web site with direct access to case information. MN Child Support Online
- Apply for Child Support services online at Application for Child Support Services
- For more information about health care click Here
Public Assistance Documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
MNsure Documents: email@example.com
Child Support and Spousal Support Documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also mail any paperwork to our mailing address listed on this page.
Document Drop Off Locations
Anoka County is now accepting a variety of paperwork at three county locations and only vehicle tab renewals at two others. The locations accepting paperwork including vehicle tab renewals, property tax documents, child support and economic assistance applications, and reporting forms are:
- Anoka County Government Center, 2100 3rd Ave., Anoka
- Blaine Human Service Center, 1201 to 89th Ave. NE
- City Hall, Ramsey, 7550 Sunwood Dr. NW (Use drive-thru behind building on Veterans Drive)
Paperwork that CANNOT be accepted at drop boxes are documents related to legal service, litigation, or court matters. If your child support, economic assistance (EA), or property tax paperwork involves a petition or claim to the Anoka County Attorney, those documents MUST be served on the County Attorney. Please see your child support/EA paperwork for service by mail directions regarding legal proceedings. Questions about legal documents can be directed to the County Attorney’s Office: 763-324-5550.
Food Shelf Grocery Delivery
Free delivery from food shelves is available through Anoka County Transit with support of the Met Council. The participating food shelves are: ACBC, NACE, Salvation Army, SACA, and Centennial Community Food Shelf.
To place an order, call the food shelf closest to you and let them know you would like delivery from the food shelf. They will ask you for some information regarding the order. The food shelf will connect with Anoka County Transit to coordinate the pick-up. Anoka County Transit will contact you with the delivery information.
Delivery service is provided Monday -Friday, 6:00 am – 7:00 pm.
You can book up to one week in advance, though limited same day delivery is an option if needed.
Anyone can access the delivery service through Anoka County Transit. Food shelves may still have their service boundary area and number of visit restrictions in place.
To report suspected fraud activities:
Call Minnesota Department of Human Services Fraud Hotline - 651-431-3968 or toll-free 800-627-9977.
Learn about all of the cash assistance programs available for families in the community.
Learn about child support services.
View available Emergency Assistant Programs.
Get information about funeral funds.
See information about available medical programs.
Obtain information about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
Contact EZ Info.
Find out what you can do if you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Economic Assistance Forms
Explains Certificate of Clearance process in Economic Assistance Department