Frequently Asked Questions
If you lost your cab card or pre-bill showing what you paid in 2018 for the registration on your vehicle, please visit the link below. 2018 Registration Tax Paid
License Centers will be closed on Monday, February 18th in observance of Presidents’ Day. Please expect higher than average wait times on Friday, February 15th and Tuesday, February 19th. Thank you for your patience.
- What do I need to renew my registration stickers?
- Can I renew the registration of a vehicle that I am not the owner of?
- How can I replace my lost/stolen/destroyed registration stickers or plates?
- How do I process my Minnesota title transfer?
- How do I transfer a title from another state into my name?
- Can I get an Enhanced Driver's License at the Passport Center?
- Will I need my Social Security Card or Social Security Number when I apply for a Passport?
- Can I use my Credit Card to pay for my Passport?
- Do I need to make an appointment to apply for a Passport?
- How long does it take to receive my Passport?
- Will the Passport Center take my Passport Photo?
- Can I use a photocopy of my Birth Certificate for proof of U.S. citizenship for my Passport Application?
- What sort of identification do I need to provide with my Passport Application?
- What type of U.S. Citizenship will I need to provide with my Passport Application?
- Are minor children required to be present when processing their Passport Applications?
- Are both parents required to be present when applying for a minor child's Passport?
- What is the difference between a Passport Book and Passport Card?
- Can I expedite the processing time of my Passport Application?