Pay Property Taxes
You can also pay your property taxes:
- By mail, using the pre-addressed envelopes included with your tax statement. Or with your own envelope addressed to: Anoka County Property Records and Taxation, 2100 3rd Ave, Room 119, Anoka, MN 55303
- Drop Box locations. Click for more information (NO POSTAGE REQUIRED)
- In person, at the Public Service Counter in the Anoka County Government Center
- Where can I find an online tax statement to print off for my use?
- When are my property taxes due?
- What locations will take my property tax payment?
- Is there a grace period for paying my property taxes?
- If I pay my property taxes late, is there a penalty?
- What is "Tax Capacity Value?"
- What is "Tax Capacity Rate?"
- What is a "Truth in Taxation Notice" (TNT)?
- What happens at the Truth in Taxation meetings?
- My school district held a referendum at the November general election. If it passed, is the increase reflected on this Truth in Taxation Notice?
- What factors affect my property taxes?
- Who determines my property tax?
- Does increasing property value always increase my taxes?
- What is "Fiscal Disparities?"
- What is "Tax Increment Financing?"
- Why do I have to pay late fees if I didn’t receive my tax statement?
- What are the waste management fees?