- All visitors must have a picture ID.
- All visitors must sign in on the visitor’s log.
- All additional clothing that you wish to bring in needs to be pre-approved by your child’s primary. Anything brought in that has not been pre-approved will not be accepted.
- Probation officers, attorneys, social workers and court-ordered counselors may visit students during reasonable hours. Prior notification is requested.
- If a parent cannot visit during any of the listed weekly visiting times arrangements can be made for an alternative weekly visit by contacting your child's primary counselor at least one day in advance.
- A limit of 3 visitors will be allowed at one time.
- No purses or cell phones are allowed in the buildings.
- Clothing and hygiene supplies may be brought in during visits if pre-approved by youth’s primary counselor.
- There are vending machines for use during your visit. No food/drinks will be allowed to be brought into the facility.
- No glass containers.
- No books, magazines, cards or board games can be brought into the facility.
- No use of the pool table, ping pong table, gaming devices or radio.
- Legal guardian(s)
- Siblings over age 18 who are accompanied by parent, if the siblings have been approved in advance of the visit by the Primary Counselor.
- Long Term Program Youth may have siblings under 18 years of age visit if the siblings have been pre-approved by the Primary Counselor and siblings are accompanied by a parent.
|Thursday||6:00pm - 8:00pm||None|
|Saturday||7:00am - 9:00am||None|
|Sunday||2:00pm - 6:00pm||2 Hour|
**Parents will only be allowed in on the hour on Sundays and on the half hour on other visiting days. Parents are allowed to leave whenever they are ready, but will only be admitted in at the designated times.