Report a Concern

Please do not use any of theses forms as a replacement for 911. To file a non-emergency police report, call 763-427-1212. The Sheriff's Office phone is not staffed at all hours. The best way to contact the Sheriff's office at all hours is calling 911 or the non-emergency number after hours.