CareerForce in Blaine - www.careerforcemn.com/blaine
Anoka County public-facing services are suspended until further notice. We are continuing to serve our customers and job seekers in a virtual setting. Inquire about programming and services by calling 763-324-2300 or visit www.careerforcemn.com/blaine.
Document Drop Off Locations
Job Training Center Documents can be dropped off at any of the county locations listed below:
- Anoka County Government Center, 2100 3rd Ave., Anoka
- Blaine Human Service Center, 1201 89th Ave. NE
- City Hall, Ramsey, 7550 Sunwood Dr. NW (Use drive-thru behind building on Veterans Drive)
You may also mail any paperwork to our mailing address listed on this page.
Welcome to the Anoka County Job Training Center!
The Anoka County Job Training Center administers services to meet the needs of people in our community such as:
- Laid off workers
- Unemployed and underemployed adults
We are one of several partner agencies who provide comprehensive services to job seekers and employers and are staffed with a team of employment counselors and other staff to provide employment related services.
Key partners and services offered at CareerForce in Blaine include:
- Community nonprofit organizations
- Anoka County departments
- Economic development representatives
- Education and training institutions
Contributing to the success of individuals and employers through workforce development services.
We take pride in meeting our customer needs and are seeing changes in people’s lives every day!