Check Replacement Instructions
You can claim a check that you believe was originally issued to you,
and remains un-cashed, by following the instructions below.
- Appear in person at the Anoka County Treasury Department office at
2100 Third Avenue N, Ste. 311, Anoka, MN 55303.
- If you are still in possession of the original, stale-dated check,
do not attempt to cash it, but bring the check with you when requesting
- You will be asked to complete an Affidavit of Lost Check by Treasury
- All information requested must be provided.
- Your signature must be notarized.
- You can download a
to see what information must be provided.
- Be prepared to provide a valid picture I.D when submitting the
- Reissued checks will be mailed to the address on the affidavit, or
if the address has changed, the check will be mailed to your new
- Contact the Anoka County Treasury Department at 763-323-5350 for
further guidance or clarification.