News Flash

Property Records & Taxation

Posted on: April 16, 2018

First Half Taxes Due- Real Estate and Agricultural

First half real estate and agricultural property taxes are due on or before May 15, 2018. You may pay in person at the public service counter in the Government Center in downtown Anoka. You can also pay by check at any of the Anoka County License Centers. (Note- the Deputy Registrar’s office in Circle Pines does not accept property tax payments.) Payments may also be made on our website by credit card or eCheck.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email