County Home Page News Flash

Posted on: April 10, 2017

Get help filling out property tax refund forms

Trained volunteers are available to help senior citizens and people with disabilities apply for their homeowners/renters Minnesota property tax refund/Form M1PR. (See linked schedule for dates and locations. Please attend a session in the district where you live.)

You will need to provide:

  • Federal Form 1040 (if you filed one) OR records showing your 2016 total household income
  • Homeowners: Copy of your 2017 real estate tax statements
  • Renters: Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP)

The State of Minnesota will mail tax credit refund checks to eligible renters in mid-August and to eligible homeowners in late September.

Schedule of Times and Locations
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in County Home Page News Flash