Kordiak County Park was the first park in the Anoka County Parks System. This 29-acre park is maintained as a natural retreat for residents and visitors of southern Anoka County.
Kordiak County Park is also home to a plaque dedicated to Anoka County Veterans from World War II. It sits by a WWII howitzer cannon. The cannon has been in the park since 1958. This memorial is also listed on the Minnesota Department of Veteran Affairs website listing military monuments and statues.
Kordiak County Park 1845 49th Avenue NE Columbia Heights, MN