How Can I Get Started?

If you receive waiver services, discuss with your case manager about registering for an upcoming CDCS orientation. 

If you do not have a case manager or would like to see whether you are eligible for a waiver, contact the intake unit of Long Term Support Services at 763.323.6089. Ask to be assessed for a Home and Community Based waiver. The assessor determines whether you are eligible and assesses your needs, which then determines your state set maximum annual resource amount..

You can also review the Consumer Directed Community Supports Consumer Handbook DHS-4317 (PDF) .