Bunker Hills Activities Center, 550 Bunker Lake Blvd NW, Andover, 55304
April 27, 8 am - 4:30 pm, Anoka County Extension Office, Lower Level
April 28, 8 am - 7 pm, Anoka County Extension Office, Lower Level
April 29 (race day), starting at 8 am in the Oak Room
9 am - 5K race & 2 Mile Walk Start
This event can't happen without the help of volunteers. Join us for a fun, exciting morning benefiting a great non-profit organization. Contact Kim at 763-755-1280 or [email protected] to sign up.
Overall top 3 males & females will receive medals and be guaranteed a prize. Age group medals will be given to the winners of the following age groups, male & female, 11-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+. Random prize drawing for all participants except those 10 & under who will receive medals & goodie bags.
Race route will wind through the scenic Bunker Hills Regional Park on paved trails. Free parking at the Bunker Hills Activities Center.
New this year, we will be having a silent auction as part of our race festivities. There will be 23 items to choose from. We will be able to accept cash or checks only.
We will also have a drawing for 6 separate prizes:
• MN Twins basket including 4 tickets and snacks ($100 value)
• Four tickets to Trollhaugen Challenge Course ($190 value)
• Jam Hops Birthday Party Bash for up to 15 youth (value $190)
• Wild Woods Water Park, Elk River, 4 free passes (value $120)
• DQ Dilly Bars for a year (12 boxes of 6)
• Mall of America package, 2 Nickelodeon ride wristbands, 2 passes to Moose Mountain, $100 value
Participants and spectators can purchase tickets for a $1 donation. For this drawing, you do not need to be present to win.