* Mortgages are issued from lenders approved by Minnesota Housing: only use approved lenders.
* Mortgages issued to qualified buyers are fixed-rate and low interest loans.
* Down payment and/or closing cost assistance loans up to $12,000 may also be available.
- Download a "Down Payment and Closing Cost Loans" brochure.
* Anoka County does not have a Down Payment program of its own.
2017 Mortgage Programs
START UP - first time homebuyers who have never owned a home or have not owned one in 3 years.
- current homeowners wanting to purchase a different home or refinance their current mortgage.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
Meet minimum credit scores set by program.
Meet income limits*, the combined household income can't exceed:
- $90,400 (1-2 people) - $103,900 (3+ people)
Meet purchase price limits*:
- Homes purchased in Anoka County can't exceed $306,000.
* Interest rates, limits and lenders are subject to change. Visit Minnesota Housing website for current information.