Skip to Main Content
How Do I?
Parks & Community Services
Recycling & Resource Solutions
2012 Anoka County Solid Waste Management Master Plan
For more information, please call Recycling & Resource Solutions at 763-324-3400.
Publications Available for Kids
Recycle with Anoka County
- A 16-page coloring book for ages 3-7
Help the Earth - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- An 8-page activity book for ages 8-12, Download only, no printed copies available.
- Gives you a list of items that can and cannot be recycled in your curbside recycling program
Residential Recycling Guide
- Gives you a list of items that can and cannot be recycled in your curbside recycling program in a smaller size.
Organics Fact Sheet
- Learn more about what is accepted in our organics drop-off program.
Organics Drop-off Program Brochure
- Learn about our organics drop-off program.
Food Storage Guide
- Learn how to reduce food waste.
Reduce Your Waste Size
- Save money, reduce waste, save resources.
Business Recycling Brochure
- Learn about resources available to Anoka County businesses to increase recycling at their facilities.
School Recycling Brochure
- Learn about resources available to Anoka County schools to increase recycling at their facilities.
School Clean-out Day Toolkit
- from the Solid Waste Management Coordinating Board. Download only, no printed copies available.
Multi-unit Recycling Brochure
- Learn about resources available to Anoka County multi-unit properties to increase recycling.
- In depth information about recycling at home, work and school.
Household Hazardous Waste Facility Brochure
Publications Available for the Holidays
No Waste Holiday Ideas
- How to reduce waste and choose "greener" gifts during the holiday season
Pigs Aren't Picky
Search the Recycling and Disposal Directory
Residential Recycling Opportunities
Household Hazardous Waste Facility
Recycling at Events